random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Reliving warmer times



Okay - everybody's got the right to believe/pray/worship however they choose, but this kind-o-stuff wigs me out. Seriously, two questions will reveal whether I am going to heaven? Who believes this crap? In the middle of the State Fair? Next to the cotton candy booth and across from the wine-tasting tent? What drives a group to put this stuff out there - imposing their beliefs, inflicting doubt, or neediness on an unsuspecting public - it's outrageous I tell you. (Definitely odd...)

But not nearly as bad as the squinty-smellin'-cauliflower-wrinkled nose look on my face....what up with that?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

To me, the look on your face says: "I don't even have to answer the two questions."

Wouldn't it be weird if you walked up there and JESUS himself was sitting there, asked you two random questions, like member verification on websites:

"What was your mother's maiden name?"

"What was the name of your first pet?"

Ok, yer in.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:07:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

OMG! Yes! It really would be that easy - pay $29.95 a month and you are a member for life...or death...whatever.

Of course I don't have to answer the two questions...I already know that I am on the express lane to hell. That or I will be recruited by Michael and the Archangels to wage war for eternity.

Do you think I still got some anger issues???

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

How could you be angry at god? I mean, he'll only send you to hell if you don't love him just the way he wants you to.

(God = worst stepfather in the universe)

What's there to be angry about?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:55:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home