random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Thursday, November 17, 2005




This is me and my bud Jason this summer at the State Fair - no I am not kidding. The important thing to notice here is that it is a lovely warm day, sunny-I-look-fine-in-my-show-off-my-tan little tank. Why relive this moment? Because the freakin HIGH today was 23 degrees. The HIGH! It's November, not January, not February, NOVEMBER! Three days ago it was 65 degrees. I think the end of the world is coming - call it global warming or nuclear winter or whatever, it's freakin cold WAY too early. And it's makin me grumpy - cuz now I gotta go sit in my cold ass car and let it warm up before it will even move - sooo not ready for this....can't the whole world be like 60-80 degrees all the time? Would that be so terrible?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

we're having a little mini-summer over here in Oakland, where it's getting close to 70 again during the day, and the sun is out. Of course, it's also a KILLER allergy season, but that's nothing like 23 degrees, as far as suffering goes.

But thanks for the picture of you in your cute tank top, enjoying warmer weather...that's always appreciated, no matter what the weather!

Friday, November 18, 2005 9:59:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

Dude I am moving out west! Seriously, I'm walking around in a scarf and mittens and my winter coat. Yuck!

Thank you for enjoying my cute tank top...I'll see what other reminiscing I can come up with. :)

Friday, November 18, 2005 3:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home