random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Monday, November 28, 2005

Moments

There are moments that I don't think about sex - don't even want it - just want touch - I feel like I'm waiting when in fact I realize he shares quite a lot with me. He gives me a great deal of himself. But I wonder if I am programmed to always be dis-satisfied - always wanting more - some Hollywood-style intensity - some proclamation of love that I will never experience overtly - that blinded me once - but that I will get over and over again in subtle ways if only I remember to see them.

Words - but only as pertaining to reality - too personal - too selfish is just that - get over it. Crawl out of my skin, leave my own head - crawl out of your skin - leave your head - let the world in.

1 Comments:

Blogger k said...

you know, the sucky thing is that my husband and I had it - everyone said so. Friends actually confessed to us that we were the couple they wanted to aspire to...then he threw it all away...and now, I think I still believe in the romance, the connection...I'm just not sure I believe in US anymore - makes ya kind of doubt everything...and just feel really sad and bitter, because I had it once and i may never have it again...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home