random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Strike That, Reverse It

Okay, today, was an almost exact replica of yesterday, only instead of everything going wrong, we actually got everything done. Got the dryer thing refunded, bought a new one, got discounts and got it delivered today. Re-did the grocery shopping, but this time, could actually pay for them. Got books delivered and set for tomorrow's sale. And even made it to the chiropractor. Damn that feels good.

So, C. and I spent two full days together. Him putting up with my anger and irritation all of yesterday. And us having fun getting it done properly today. We are good together when he's not drinking. Despite the shitstorm yesterday, it was really nice being with him.

C. is cooking for me and I am gonna use my new dryer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home