random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Cheshire Crescents

Mmmm, forgot to mention the coolest moon. I drove home this morning at 3:30am. It was not very cloudy, the stars were out, but it was very dark. And there was practically no one on the road - even better, no one behind me. And low in the northeastearn sky was this perfect orangy crescent moon. It was the bottom edge of the moon, so it appeared like a big cheshire cat smile in the sky. I wanted so badly to take a picture of it, but my camera phone was sadly not up to the task. I was, however, glad for the company as it followed me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home