random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Friday, April 27, 2007

Long Hiatus

So many things have happened. So much is different. So little has changed. But I think often of posting - even working out what I'll write - the phrasing; what I want to comment on...unfortunately, the event, idea, whatever passes by and I do not get to the posting. I do miss it. Time is a funny thing - I work less now, but find I have less time to dedicate to pursuits I once vigorously supported. At least I am reading again. Nothing of consequence - Mysteries of the Middle Ages by Cahill, The Warrior Heir and it's sequel the Wizard Heir, Dinner with Anna Karennina, Mistress of the Art of Death - mind fluff mostly, but it feels good to read and to think once again in a literary way. Oddly, I do most of my reading at storytime three times a week. I'm quite a hit with the 3-8 year old set. Fancy Nancy is our current favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home