random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Birthday farewell

It is officially 8 minutes past my birthday. I had a lovely day. 5 year olds sang happy birthday to me, friends called me, other friends surprised me, drunk strangers bought me drinks, family sang to me out of tune, (which was especially delicious). It was a good day. Thanks to all who remembered, participated and loved me today. Much love and appreciation and gratitude in return. xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I DID NOT MISS IT!!!!

Happy BDay!!!

Now call me!
Nels

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:54:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

You make me giggle - I'm dialing now.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

happy b-day, k.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:37:00 AM

 
Blogger leila said...

hiya,
it's a good thing you blogged this. your forgetfull overseas friend just recovered from her amnesia.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUDDIN' PIE!

one of these years i'll remember..... but as time goes by aren't we supposed to feel better about forgetting the birthdays?

Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home