random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am so underblogged

Okay, so for the first time in like i don't know a hundred years i've been bouncing around blogger and reading the blogs that other people are linked to. first of all, I have no recollection of how to link anymore as i think 3 of my 6 links are now obsolete blogs. second, I am seriously underblogged. some of these blogs are brilliant commentaries on daily life - from slang and word usage, to cult/hip/indie reference, to just plain what's cool in your neck of the woods kind of information. great images, fucking funny comments, and really just great conversation. I remember why I liked this so much way back when - it's like being a regular at a coffee shop and having interesting conversation with everyone all the time. only this coffee shop is so much bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home