random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today is Sunday

Got to sleep at 5am. Actually slept til 11am. This is unheard of in my house as the dogs always wake me at around 8am. It was nice to sleep in after the three days I just put in. Stayed in bed til 4, watching the Bears heartbreaking loss to Minnesota. Can't believe they battled back after being 2 touchdowns behind and then lost to a 55 freaking yard field goal kick. Un-fucking-believable. I was so bummed. But, C. took care of me all day - cooked me breakfast and served me in bed. And he kept checking on me and giving me kisses. I finally got up and we went and got dinner at Claddagh. I had to go back into work for an hour since I left early last night to go bartend. I went and hung out with Melissa for an hour or so - we've been missing each other for month now. And now I am in bed with C. and the big black hussy watching The Family Guy (Star Wars episode) It's awesome. Seriously brilliant. Gonna enjoy that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home