random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friday

Friday was insane. I started with a meeting at 8am and spent the rest of the day running back and forth between my offsite sale with author signings and the local libraries for storybook character visits. I lugged this 40 pound costume all around. I'm so out of shape!! The day finally ended at 10:30pm when my boss threw me out - store closed, time to lock up. After a meeting, 3 events, and 4 author signings, I then had to set up for all the events that were to come on Saturday. I really overextended this weekend with activities and events. But it was lucrative. Unfortunately, this 14 hour day was not the longest of the 3 day marathon, but at least I was more than half way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home