random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Comes Early



I was looking for this email someone sent me about the date of Easter and how March 22nd is the earliest it can be, so this year, March 23rd is pretty early. The email was also outlining how Easter had not been this early since 1865 or something like that and would not be this early again for several hundred years. I wish I could find the email, because it was actually pretty interesting. Instead I went-a-googling and found several even more informative if slightly more verbose sites on the history of Easter. Rather nifty stuff out there if you are at all into history, religion or the history of religion.

If not, then I hope you will just enjoy my Easter funnies. It's the pasties that make this I think!



"Peep Show"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home