random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blogging and Kitty Watching

I've been in bed, blogging away. The boy has kept the dogs downstairs and so the kitties have free reign of the upstairs. They have been frolicking around and chasing each other. Bouncing around, exploring, being nocturnal. But periodically, they leap onto the bed and curl up in little furry kitten balls amongst the billows of the comforter. It's nice to have them out and around me. It feels like my life before the dogs. It's comforting. However, I am tired of sitting in this position and it's 1 AM. Time for slumber I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger leila said...

Hiya :)
Did you get my funny kitty video on your facebook page?

kisses,L

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:41:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

Oui, madmoiselle! Too funny! And true! Bissous...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:18:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home