random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Friday, May 12, 2006

Catching Up With My Posse

Seems like I've been out of circulation for awhile, but suddenly, everybody is finding me. Or the other way around.

Taryn - Miss Fallon Lee is the bomb, so small, only 5lbs..but so cute and so much hair. Congrats Momma!

KC - pregnant and moving to Spokane. I'm sad that you aren't coming back here, but there isn't anything here for you anymore...and I get it. I just miss you a ton. And am sad that I will miss out on your pregnancy, and your baby...it's hard that you are so far away - keep in touch chica.

Jen is engaged. Dee was just diagnosed with breast cancer. My thoughts, and hugs are with them.

I just helped Melissa move into her new house. It's so big, lots of windows...quite a bit further west. It's funny how I seem to be always driving west.

Miss Leila has been without internet - not that I've even had time to log on lately. I miss IMing with her - shout out sista! I'm almost done with the circle letter...missing you, hoping your romanticized trip down memory lane is over, fingers crossed that you found what you've been missing lately.

Brenda is pregnant too. Due in January I think...

Got the save the date from Jon and Monee - finally. Need to get some plane tickets soon.

Drug Nathan out for cocktails and Nels' band at the Elbow - too much fun, like the old days. 'Course he'd been partying like a rock star all weekend with whipped cream, lap dances, midgets and shotfest at Coyoty Ugly - yes, there is really a bar by that name.

Lisa and Pete be moving to Colorado soon. The 'ol Annex just won't be the same. Say hey to Colorado Dave!

Kimber - send me golf pics with the celebrities! Watched If Lucy Fell Again - and the Friends episode about Ross and Joey napping together - made me miss Steak-N-Shake and late night movies in your big ol' bed - falling asleep half way through and waking up to go to the pool so we could sleep on the lounge chairs all day...hugs sista!

Finally Carbonfour finally released their long awaited second album - check them out on myspace.com or carbonfourmusic.com - St. Pat's Day release party was great, encore at the Elbow was stellar - tell Rich I said hello!

Shout out to everybody - been overwhelmed for awhile, but I'm back from oblivion now - catch you all soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Pollet said...

glad to see ya post...your blog posse missed ya. :)

Friday, May 12, 2006 10:11:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

thanks! I'll catch up witchu soon...

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:47:00 PM

 
Blogger leila said...

so um, what up with the job situation?

did the bookstore make you full time? what's going on. and yes, me without internet, i am just going to have to bite the pride bullet and call our superfriend to get back on-line. although i still have internet at home, but last week i couldn't be bothered.

miss you pumpkin. so much.
L

Sunday, May 21, 2006 1:11:00 PM

 
Blogger k said...

silliness, I've always been full-time at the bookstore (how do you think I work 70 hours a week??) Get bothered girl...needing regular contact, miss you too

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:52:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home