random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Monday, February 20, 2006

NICJ - my ass!

mutha-fucka better quit missin the garbage can with his snot rag - overflowin, cascading, kleenex mountain in my bathroom gonna get this sucka an ass-kickin! show some gdfuckin respect - clean up yo shit and quit actin like my house comes with maid service - I ain't yo momma!

4 Comments:

Blogger leila said...

there is some serious frustration goin on there.

i feel yo'pain sista. I don't think jd has EVER cleaned the shitter;
nice huh?

sorry pumpkin, but it seems that NICJ is still just a man.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 6:10:00 AM

 
Blogger k said...

yes, well - blowin off a little steam...but, it must have worked karmically, because when I got home that night, he'd picked it all up AND apologized for taking 3 days to get it done - even called us a "team" - which is a whole new can o worms in and of itself...hugs and kisses pumpkin!

Monday, February 27, 2006 4:27:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LADIES

That is some FUNNY SHIT!!!!!!!!

Cleaning the shitter is womens work....in France or in the USA....

WOMENS WORK!

I am going to go hide right now....before either one of you find me ;)

Monday, February 27, 2006 9:44:00 PM

 
Blogger k said...

easy there caveman - I know where you live!

besides, who are you kidding - you could eat off your floor AND toilet it's so clean, so don't even act like you wouldn't kick his ass if he was your roommate! ;)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:09:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home