random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Eavesdropping Grasshopper

One day last week, I was calling in sick to work - downright exhaustion sucks...but I digress....as I sat on the bed troubleshooting for my boss so I could successfully miss the day, I was no longer able to stay upright. Flopping backwards into recline, I had a lovely view of my ceiling. And quietly sticking to my ceiling was a long, grass-green, leafy looking grasshopper. Not the yellowy, crunchy looking kind of grasshopper, but one that actually looked like a blade of grass - all long and leafy with sinewy, spiky legs, just hangin out on my ceiling, quietly listening to my conversation. Don't know where it came from, don't know where it went...I wonder how much it heard....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home