random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shout Out

So I'm busy and crazy working and play lots of phone tag with my friends...a few of which I know read this blog [even if they don't ever comment ;) ] - so I'd like to say hello to them:

Kimber - hey ya! Keep missing you. Going home on Wednesday for the State Fair Horse Show. Kate and Marcus got engaged - March 11th is the date. Jon & Monee got engaged - next August for them. Leila is back in the states until September. I think we'll try to call you from the road next week (she's coming with to Springpatch...) Hello to Jenny, work is fine, I'm still poor and CJ is the same. xo

Brenda - s'up sista! Sorry I missed the birthday bash in July - tons o stuff going on with the book promotion. Was down at Wrigley again today for a sale. Unfortunately had to deal with a busted passenger window, but nothing was stolen, so could have been worse. How's baby-making going? How's the new house? Send pictures! Hello to Nick - hugs and kisses.

Jon & Monee - Congratulations again! Excellent to talk to you both today - I'm sorry we got cut off. Let us know what's going on with wedding plans - good luck. Glad the new curator job is going well chica! Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your cousin and try not to melt in the heat! Miss you guys tons!

Kevin - you owe me lunch! Go Rams!

And to everyone else who tunes in - howdy, doing fine - some days are great, others well, then there are other days. Hope you all are well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

I hate telephones. Why can't everyone just use email?

Saturday, August 13, 2005 5:28:00 PM

 
Blogger k said...

Thanks for tuning in - glad you like what you read...I hope you continue to enjoy. k.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home