random musings and events; tales of lunacy and hysteria; lightning strikes of intelligence accompanied by gibberish; stuff to amuse, rants to abuse; general nonsense that makes up my days, my nights and all the fluff in between

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

45 of 80

I am killing time between my lunch date and meeting friends for dinner. I have listened to 45 of the 80 songs on this particular playlist...

"What kind of music am I listening to?" you ask - translation: "I am so bored, that I am going to list the music I am listening to, just to have something to do."

Right now it is "Possession" by Sarah McLachlan. The song before this was "Stockings" by Suzanne Vega.

I have some pop-y girlie stuff like John Mayer and Howie Day and Anna Nalick on this playlist.

Also some really yummy stuff like Ray LaMontagne and Carbonfour and staples like Sting and U2.

Fun stuff that makes me nostalgic for grad school like Rusted Root and for undergrad like R.E.M and the Indigo Girls.

And stuff that pinches my heart a little like the New Radicals and Coldplay.

That's what I am listening to right now. By no means the breadth and scope of my musical interests, but an indication of my current state of mind.

And finally it's time to go meet my friends...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

any death cab on there...?

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:19:00 PM

 
Blogger k said...

I am open to anything - what is death cab?

Friday, July 22, 2005 1:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home